• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Teens Burn Puppy Alive In Bar-B-Q Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
This is fvcking sick. I say burn those two sh!ts alive and see how they like it.

http://www.wkrn.com/global/story.asp?s=2128067&ClientType=Printable

Two children accused of animal cruelty in puppy's death

A stray puppy was allegedly burnt to death on this BBQ grill by two teen boys.

Authorities allege that the two kids also broke into the Robertson County Animal Shelter several days ago and stole another puppy, later found badly injured.

Two young boys, aged 11 and 14, are now accused of a gruesome crime...taking a stray puppy off the street and burning it to death in a BBQ grill behind an abandoned building.

"First they lit up the grill, then they put the dog in it. The dog jumped out of the grill and he was on fire," said witness Dregis Freeman.

10-year-old Freeman saw the whole thing. Upset by what happened, the young witness ran to a neighbor's house for help. But by the time police arrived, the burned puppy was dead.

Freeman said, "It was sad. Sad."

Springfield Police Officer Chuck Bilyeu answered the call, and was sickened by the gruesome sight.

"[The puppy] was probably 8-10 weeks old...he was charred really bad. Who knows why they did it, and why would a child have that kind of anger or meanness to do something like that?" said Officer Bilyeu.

Police say that after lighting the grill, one of the boys lifted the lid and the puppy jumped out. He only made it a few feet before he died.

Springfield Police Lt. William Watkins said, "I think it's a shame . They had nothing better to do than to torture a dog."

Police have charged the two boys with aggravated animal cruelty. But the burned puppy isn't the only dog those boys allegedly tortured. According to investigators, the kids broke into the city's animal shelter several days earlier and stole a Shar-pei puppy. Police found it badly bleeding after being cut in the left front leg.

"None of the boys I talked to ever admitted they did it, even though they'd been seen earlier that day with the puppies," said Officer Bilyeu.

The Shar-pei is recovering in the care of a rescue group. Officers say more charges could be pending.

Officer Bilyeu said, "That's something that shocks you when you see it. And then you find out kids did it, and it just really shocks you."

A new law just passed by state legislators in May has made aggravated animal abuse a felony in Tennessee. Police told News 2 that more charges are pending against the two teens, and possibly several others.

Future Herc Driver

About to start Tac phase in the Herc.
They need to watch those kids well into the future. From what I hear, there is a pattern that a lot of serial killers are known to torture animals when they are kids. They eventually "graduate" to killing humans.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Stepping stone crime. They will do it again, and it'll be worse, if something drastic isn't done to "re-align" them.

Clux4

Banned
Honestly, how do you deal with a situation like this. These kids are never going to feel sorry in any way for what they have done. They cannot be flogged becasue it will be considered child abuse, they also too young to go to jail, counseling rarely works.

Makes me think of what the world would be in the next 20 years. Their cruelty should be directed into serving their country. We need them in the military ones they are 17, that is if they are not already in jail for a serious crime.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don't want a psychotic piece of sh!t like that in our military.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Future Herc Driver said:
They need to watch those kids well into the future. From what I hear, there is a pattern that a lot of serial killers are known to torture animals when they are kids. They eventually "graduate" to killing humans.

Agreed. It starts with animals, with no remorse, and continues on to humans. ****ing sick punks.

Clux4

Banned
lol,
His zeal would be highly employed in the combat arms division.

Common, don't tell me you don't want that mean S.O.B watching your back

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Clux4 said:
lol,
His zeal would be highly employed in the combat arms division.

Common, don't tell me you don't want that mean S.O.B watching your back

Seriously man, THINK about that. You want someone who was sick and demented enough to BURN a PUPPY alive when they were 11-14 years old? That person is dangerous to the enemy, sure, but they are dangerous to YOU too. They are NOT right in the head, they have something seriously wrong with them.

I would never trust that kind of person.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Michael W said:
I agree, that's not cool at all. My mom has always had a funny saying for our family, since we are a bunch of dog lovers, that we can stand to see a murder on television, but seeing a dog run over on the side of the road just breaks our hearts. Needless to say, I love dogs, and we could turn this thread into something positive, WHAT KIND OF DOG DO YOU HAVE? I'll go first, a 9.5 month old Great Dane named Petey, he's a shiznit, but I love him.

Shut up you threadjacker (I have 2 Golden Retrievers) :)

There is a strange thing about the people vs dog thing. We all tend to have similar reactions. I hate seeing dead cats on the side of the road. But if you really think about it, it's a fvcked up way of thinking. A person gets innocently killed and you're used to it, but an animal gets killed and it's the end of the world. Wierd isn't it?

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
damn....I missed the thread before it turned nice. I'd like to send my belated "f*** you" to those damn kids. Someone should throw their a$$ up on a grill then feed them to a dog.

Ok - back to the nice dog thread now.

TargetInSight

There should be a secret government agency to test ammunitions and such- they should kicknap a-holes who get away with b-s like that and use them as test dummies. Sounds like a good book! ;)

Jaxs170

www.YANKEESSUCK.com
Great, so these two punks will stay in juvenile custody till they are 18-21 then be released, then go murder a young child, do 10 years, get let out on probation by some a$$hole liberal judge, and then murder again. What a great system we have in place.

Whalebite

Thats FU&ked up

I think border collies are the best, they are extremely smart. They keep beating me in chess.

Ironfeliks23

USC- Sr.
The part that is so horrible is not the puppy buring, although a tragic event, its the thought of two little sh1ts, although well dressed and behaved in Sunday school, intentially wanting to watch a defensless animal suffer horridly. The kids went so far as to STEAL animals to torture. I am no psychiatrist, and I pitty the poor fella who is going to have to try to fix such wack brains, but what possible means of "correction" exsist?

btw. I had a rottweiler, best damn animal the good Lord ever created.

Status
Not open for further replies.