• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

taxes, W-2?

Pags

N/A
pilot
Come back when you're living off a college budget, when "any beer that gets you drunk" is good beer.

Needless to say if I did have the extra funds of course i'd drink more "quality" beers.

I'm pretty sure Nittany has already lived on a college budget. If you were really in it for cost/drunkeness you'd drink liquor.

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
I'm pretty sure Nittany has already lived on a college budget. If you were really in it for cost/drunkeness you'd drink liquor.

But then that might be a revocation of your man card. I think this deserves to be put into the new ultimate man card thread!

Oh wait..................

P.S. couldn't resist.

Pags

N/A
pilot
But then that might be a revocation of your man card. I think this deserves to be put into the new ultimate man card thread!
You kids today and your "man card".

Liquor a revocation of the much fabled "man card?"

Come back to this when you've traded in your natty light for something worth drinking.