• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tailhook 2010

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'll be in the orange bag...can't miss something that ugly.

badger16

None
Not making it this year... my RAG class was the low man on the totem pole for the Herc ride. Enjoy the trip MasterBates!

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Anyone showing up for Roy's Roast at the O'club tonight?

I was, but went Med Down over weekend with DVT Blood Clot in right calf (victim of too many out/ins to DC as of late). You probably know consequences better than I, but Doc says no prolonged sitting in cars or aeroplanes until thinning agent does it thing. Oh joy...getting pretty good at injecting myself after 5 days of doing it (trying to find upside...of course, there's the pain meds that take away all the Charlie Horse pangs I was having).

pilot_man

Ex-Rhino driver
pilot
7+ hours in a Herc is my plan for getting there tomorrow.

They serve booze on those Herc flights?

Do you really take a trash bag for a shitter in that thing? I saw that someone was responsible for bringing a shit bag. That sounds like a real fun 7 hours.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Do you really take a trash bag for a shitter in that thing? I saw that someone was responsible for bringing a shit bag. That sounds like a real fun 7 hours.

You might be thinking P-3s... Herc's have flushing toilets.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
This one did not have anything resembling a shutter that flushed.

Interesting, the C-130s I've flown on did and I took full advantage. I'll have to ask some of the C-130 pilots I know if that was the norm or not. It'd be disappointing to find out it wasn't... like finding out Santa Clause isn't real or something.

MasterBates

We were on some ancient Pax river bird with USMC on the side, flown by Navy guys, with contractor aircrewmen. I think it predates indoor plumbing.