• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-Shirt

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
Thought a few of you might like this shirt. Also, there was a little talk about making a web site T-shirt. If anybody has any ideas, then by all means throw them up here. Most of my ideas revolve around making fun of specific communities. My buddy just made a military section on his website, cuz I guess some of you have been spittin out some funny ****. http://www.shirtsandshades.com/index.php

prowlerlarge.jpg

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I wonder how my ECMO's will feel about this

ugotthatlarge.jpg
I suspect they would be non-fazed then proceed to ridicule you ;) When you actually get some ECMOs of your own, you can tell us all how it went.:D

Brett

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
Hey BigWorm ... how about some P-3 love??

Seriously, I'd buy some of those shirts if I thought I could wear it under the flight suit without the design showing too much.

Idea ... how about a shirt like this ...

Attachments

• T-Shirt copy.jpg
    T-Shirt copy.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 107

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
Hey BigWorm ... how about some P-3 love??

Seriously, I'd buy some of those shirts if I thought I could wear it under the flight suit without the design showing too much.

Idea ... how about a shirt like this ...

You got to give me something to work with - there was a helo design I made, but he hasn't done it yet.
For the Cod - i was thinking something along the lines of "Somebodys gotta keep your women warm while your at sea"
I don't spend enough time with P-3 guys for jokes... I don't know maybe "Building my multi-time for the airlines" or "3 times the speed and distance of helos"

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
if you can't make fun of yourself....
God, that is fvcking hilarious.... Sign me up for the P3 shirts!

Zab, to keep those good ideas coming how much banana cognac and filterless cigarettes do we need to send your way?

phrogpilot73

Is it just me? In the first design, you know with the guy flying is he giving the shocker with his right hand? If so, I might have to buy one... Even if it is a jet pilot...