• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-45A Crashed Thursday 1st November 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger84

LT
pilot
I'm glad they got out ok. I only know of one flight from Sherman that went out today as a result. I wonder how CNATRA will deal with this one.

We had everything downed up until 1200 today at TW-4 which worked well for me as I still got to fly in the afternoon. Normal ops after that it seemed like. I'll be interested to see how this affects, if at all, anything from here on out.

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
We had everything downed up until 1200 today at TW-4 which worked well for me as I still got to fly in the afternoon. Normal ops after that it seemed like. I'll be interested to see how this affects, if at all, anything from here on out.

Yeah, there was a general wholesale CX in TW6 from what I say. Oh well, the weekend started a bit earlier.

mike bennett

T-45 Mishap

Uhhh ... no. Not until it's released by UNCLE. Are you nuts??? Quit asking for privileged information.

The BuNo is now in the Public Domain and so no protocol is being broken
View the video on KATC-3 News
The video footage clearly shows it to be a TW-2 aircraft,
The BuNo is 163655
The Nose Number on the broken section is 255.

I meant no offense by asking my question.
The intial photo link I posted also clearly showed the number on the broken nose.
Erronioulsy as I have found out, from the prompt responses of members from this forum at that point the BuNo was not in Public Domain.

I think forum members who know me will confirm I do abide by the forum rules - I have nothing to gain by breaking them.

I have no axes to grind, nor do I consider that I have ever been impolite to any forum member.

"Am I Nuts ???"

I'm not officially certified by any medical practioner - and if I was
"That would be "priviledged" information !"

I re-iterate - the best news of the whole event was that the crew survived.

With respect

Mike Bennett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
The BuNo is now in the Public Domain and so no protocol is being broken....
With respect

Mike Bennett
It wasn't when you asked the question, was it??? Or else, you would not have asked.

I think you are a ghoul and hanger-on; a chronicler of those who put their lives at risk, but you don't. I keep looking for a viable rationale for your website, yet I keep coming up empty..... your website is fraught with errors (I know, personally) and yet you pretend to be doing someone a "service".

You may have your fans; I am not one of them. You and your website do little for me except provide a vehicle to dwell upon the morbid and the macabre.

Happy Halloween.

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
...BUNOS, tail numbers, and other words...

How does knowing any of that add anything to the lives of anyone? What is your interest in "logging" this information? By the way, the scrolling bar with the recent ejections is really a nice touch, it almost reminds me of a stock ticker. The one about the Indian A.F. jet that crashed killing the crew is a real nice touch; very classy.

mike bennett

T-45 Mishap

It wasn't when you asked the question, was it??? Or else, you would not have asked.

I had not located the BuNo so in "good faith" I asked.

I think you are a ghoul and hanger-on; a chronicler of those who put their lives at risk, but you don't.

You do not know me - yet you are content to insult me -
I have NEVER claimed to be anything other than "chronicler"

I keep looking for a viable rationale for your website, yet I keep coming up empty..... your website is fraught with errors (I know, personally)

I have always added the disclaimer that the information can and probably does contain errors - BUT as soon as I am aware of these THEY ARE corrected - to the best of my ability - and PLEASE don't try to tell to me that all official documents and records are without errors -

and yet you pretend to be doing someone a "service".

When have I claimed to be doing a service -

You may have your fans; I am not one of them.

You have made this clear from your posts aimed towards me - but have I ever been rude or discourteous to you in open forum or by private message - No!

You and your website do little for me except provide a vehicle to dwell upon the morbid and the macabre.

You have the freedom of choice not to visit the web site.

Happy Halloween.

I don't celebrate Halloween but accept the fact that there are those who do.

Open debate on the forum is important to the forum - but I suspect that others do not want to see a "tennis match" between us.

If you want to sound off at me - then by all means do so by private message.

I remain
with respect

Mike Bennett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Open debate on the forum is important to the forum - but I suspect that others do not want to see a "tennis match" between us.

If you want to sound off at me - then by all means do so by private message.

I remain
with respect

Mike Bennett

Fine ... then you've got what you came for .... you've got the information you requested for another "notch" on your website.

Game, set, match .... tennis, anyone???

Status
Not open for further replies.