• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-44/TC-12 Flight Gear

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Plus the advatages in training in the King Air 300 (C-12) versus the dorky T-44 (King Air C90B).

East

东部
Contributor
PropStop said:
Other gear to have, a cool pair of Oakleys.

04-064.jpg

Oakleys for me as well...:icon_smil although a little less trendy model than this one!

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hmmmm...let me stand up and ask the CDR over the divider his opinion.

He came here with me a year ago after being the CO of VT-31.

r/
G

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Schnugg said:
Hmmmm...let me stand up and ask the CDR over the divider his opinion.

He came here with me a year ago after being the CO of VT-31.

r/
G

Until about a year ago, 31 was the squadron to be in...

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Also have the former CO of T-45 squadron nearby. :)
My immediate boss just recently was CAG CVW-14.

Fifth Fleet is an interesting command.

r/
G

aka "The Shell Answer Man"

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Glasses or.......

PropStop said:
Other gear to have, a cool pair of Oakleys.

04-064.jpg

Hard to tell without a reference to scale but that looks like some sort of female gladiator sports bra.

arena.jpg

NavyLonghorn

Welcome to Air Warriors.

And Since we are being soooo detail oriented about who can go to which squadron (I thought all of that was given), then you forgot that Osprey guys can only go to VT-35. So there.

Orion

pilot
That's good to know! I just selected P-3s last week and was looking to find that out. Thanks for the info!

Orion

pilot
Hey just to debunk the gouge out there... It doesn't matter if you're P-3's or not... you will get VT-31 or VT-35 depending on the slots up for the week. I showed up this week, and sure enough, got 31... :D

NavyLonghorn

Hey just to debunk the gouge out there... It doesn't matter if you're P-3's or not... you will get VT-31 or VT-35 depending on the slots up for the week. I showed up this week, and sure enough, got 31... :D

What gouge are you debunking? P-3 guys get either 31 or 35, noone ever said otherwise.

Orion

pilot
Why quite clearly the gouge that was here and now is not because of some server crash in a small Pacific Island country caused by the recent upsurge of solar flare activity.

:(

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Well ... you rapidly run out of things to talk about when discussing C-12's :)
Man, that's just MEAN... don't be a "hater" just because I have some multi-engine prop love going on... :D

Then again, that leave us with more time to talk about the really interesting things, "hookers and blow" I KEED I KEED...