• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-34 for FS98/2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahler

Ok, I just got Microsoft's Flight Sim 2000 and tried to see if I could find a model for the T-34. Well, I found one... in fact, I found a lot. There's all sorts of T-34 models out there with all kinds of designs. I wanted to know where I could find one of the actual T-34 being flown by the Navy. The paint scheme isn't so much a factor as the Instrument pannel. I'm headed to ACES this summer, and I wanted to familiarize myself with the cockpit a little (assuming I'll still get a flight) in the T-34. If anyone can help out I'd appreciate it!!!

Mahler

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The following files should be all that you need to get the T34C working on MS
Flight Sim. The file is zipped, and contains the aircraft config, gauges,
sounds and textures needed. I personally haven't installed it on MSFS, so I
would appreciate it if you could drop me a line back here on the forum if you were or
weren't able to get it running. Or any tricks you needed to accomplish to
get it to work.

The zip file weighs in at 3.64MB

http://www.airwarriors.com/ftp/t34cmsflightsim.zip

Hope this helps. Happy flying!

Mahler

John,
That T-34 file isn't all that great. I found one on flightsim.com. Go check it out... search for FS98 files and look for t34cv2mp.zip. It's a pretty good one, with moving parts and the hole nine. If you take a look at it, let me know how the cockpit layout compares to the real T-34. Thanks for the help!!!

Mahler

big jim

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The file I put up comes off the MicroSim CD that is given out during Primary, and was made jointly through Microsoft and the help of that student (can't recall his name), so the instruments are exact in placement, and more importantly, the flight physics are right on. I only just recently (in the last month) put this file up on the server, it is not the same as the one I used to have up.

Mahler

Here's something that worked out well...

The T-34 interior I got from John is accurate, but the exterior of the airplane isn't nearly as good as the one I got from flightsim.com. So, to get the best of both worlds, place the files from the T-34 file from flightsim.com into MSFS except for the panel folder. Instead, use the panel folder from the T-34 file off of airwarriors. Let me know if this works out for you...

Mahler

Mahler

I forgot something:

For the above to work, you also need to use the gauge files from the airwarriors T-34.

Mahler

Status
Not open for further replies.