• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

swo forums?

DSL1990

VMI Cadet 4/c, MIDN 4/c
besides this one, are there any other internet swo forums? military.com has a subforum for surface ships, but not specifically for swos.

DSL1990

VMI Cadet 4/c, MIDN 4/c
I thought you weren't interested in being a SWO

i'm not. i'm just worried about my anthro (sort of the opposite problem that males sometimes have with anthro!). and wondering if i DQ because of anthro, whether i'd want to fall back to SNFO or choose something else entirely (like SWO).

i'm hoping this is only a theoretical interest in swo

also, one of the NROTC commanders has said that if i am borderline, he'll considering sending me down to be measured during my freshman year. so i might be put out of my misery next year about my anthro issues

red_ryder

None
It works for me.

Besides, this site is so good, who needs shoe forums? This is your one-stop shop.

xgrafcorex

well maybe it just doesn't work for me. from the internet at my home, i get "Invalid IP used" when i click on that link

it works for me also. that's a great site too! lots of good SWO gouge, along with lots of other things.

have you tried googling the site or just typing it in manually?

sailorbobs never got back to me.. the registration process asks for rank, and it appears that the forum is for people already through OCS..not potential SWOs. :banghead_

schwarti

Contributor
I'm a candidate, and I'm on SB. Just select "Midshipman" as your rank and state in your bio or whatever that you're a candidate. It's really for officers, but if you read over what they talk about, you can learn a lot. It's a great resource, there are just not that many mids/OCs on it, and there are a LOT of senior officers - and the "feel" of the site, at least from this candidate's perspective, is a little more formal as a result.