• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
Simply attempted..lol..to create a thread for those who applied to the SWO board, for when the results came out a place to post that doesn't interfere with aviators, or other designator board results.

He/She already hates aviators and anything else fun. You'll do fine on your future ship.

gotta_fly

pilot
Simply attempted..lol..to create a thread for those who applied to the SWO board, for when the results came out a place to post that doesn't interfere with aviators, or other designator board results.

I thought to myself, "what would be the best place to avoid aviators and talk SWO?" Obviously it's Airwarriors.com!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I pronounce thee a SWO, my son. Swear off sleep, embrace caffeine, do things the hardest way possible and you'll be well on your way to a miserable existence. Enjoy.
Before you go SWO, research the true meaning of the word "Misanthrope", for the odds are... you will end up as one!;)
Misanthrope.jpg
BzB

Corsair2002

Sequestration Fodder
pilot
I pronounce thee a SWO, my son. Swear off sleep, embrace caffeine, do things the hardest way possible and you'll be well on your way to a miserable existence. Enjoy.

Scoolbubba: you are right on the money, but we should include also, "create as many meetings as possible, have committees to discuss upcoming meetings, make power points for anything and everything including how to brew the office coffee". My best advice as an aviator who has worked with SWOs...Be the best shit-hot PowerPoint Ranger than you can possible be, and it's the equivalent of bringing the Satan to break the deck...