• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD

Hookedonkristy

Hello to all! I wanted to start this thread for those who have applied for the March 4th 2013 SWO Board. Good luck to those who applied.

Hookedonkristy

Yep, I saw that a while back. I started this thread for SWO, not SNA, or Supply, or Pilot, or NFO, just simply for SWO that people can get on and talk about SWO stuff on without having to read through all the other stuff that is relevant to SWO. But thanks for pointing that out!

USAF_WX2USN

SNA/NFO/SWO are all on the same board and most people apply for more than one of those. But if the mods are cool with more than one thread, that's cool then.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
If only there was a forum for SWOs and their unloved bastard wannabes. Some kind of sea warriors, or sailor Robert or something like that. Maybe I'm just grasping at straws here...I'm just an overpaid and underworked LT.

exNavyOffRec

Anyone else think the username "Hookedonkristy" could be the username of a person stalking a girl named Kristy, or am I just going directly to bad thoughts?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I must have breaking bad on the brain, because I immediately thought he must be on crystal meth.

It was the only way I could ever fathom volunteering to be a swo...I keed I keed. Mostly.

BigRed389

None
I must have breaking bad on the brain, because I immediately thought he must be on crystal meth.

It was the only way I could ever fathom volunteering to be a swo...I keed I keed. Mostly.

YOU guys get the meth. We have to make do with coffee, energy drinks, and dip.

BackOrdered

Contributor
Another overpaid and underworked LT here. Question for the topic creator, what SWO stuff exactly?