• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Survey: Delays along NFO Pipeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read a lot about being a stashed ensign and just recently read about IFS. I was wondering if every NFO could list their delays they encountered from OCS/ROTC/Academy to getting your wings. Thanks.

Hudson

I had something like 3 months off after ocs and one month after primary in pensacola. I wing in the begining of june here at Randolph

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
Let's see... I had about a 3 month delay between check in and API. Part of that was IFS, part of it I was waiting on a waiver, another part just stashed.

One week between API and primary. No wait for intermediate. About 10 days before advanced. Then the big 3 week off during Ivan. And that's about it.

Biggest delays are when you're in phase and constantly incompleting/cancelling for weather... or just 'not scheduled'... or if you down an event and hafta wait on the walk of shame...

Status
Not open for further replies.