• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 26 Oct 2020

ulmer117

Hi, I am starting a thread for the 26 Oct 2020 Supply Officer Proboard! My name is Collin, and these are some details from my application:
BS Psychology
BS Music
3.70 GPA
60 OAR score
Hope to see everyone on this thread soon!

Triumph_MAC

Hi, I am starting a thread for the 26 Oct 2020 Supply Officer Proboard! My name is Collin, and these are some details from my application:
BS Psychology
BS Music
3.70 GPA
60 OAR score
Hope to see everyone on this thread soon!
Thanks for kicking this off, I applied for the 26 Oct board as well. Waiting to see if my package is going to board. My OAR is a little humbling but we'll see how it goes.
AD: HM1
M.S. Exercise Science
3.81 GPA
45 OAR?‍♂️

ulmer117

Thanks for kicking this off, I applied for the 26 Oct board as well. Waiting to see if my package is going to board. My OAR is a little humbling but we'll see how it goes.
M.S. Exercise Science
3.81 GPA
45 OAR?‍♂️
That looks great! OAR is just a number, I am hoping for the best for you!

wahle

Just got my kit in on time. Good luck to you all.
26 y/o
BA Economics / Accounting Minor
3.17 GPA
55 OAR
Been working at a bank since graduating last year and I'm a volunteer firefighter.

ulmer117

Does anyone know how many are at board? I wonder how long it will take for results to come out from the start date.

Jsun542

I was told that there is no board in October for Supply. So I just wanted to see if that is the same info everyone else is getting as well.

ulmer117

I just do not understand how this person is saying that it is not happening. That gives us no context to what they were told.

AdriennT

M.S. Exercise Science
3.81 GPA
45 OAR?‍♂️
Hi, my OAR is 45 as well.. planning on retaking it. Did you get selected?