• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Super Duper Hornet Walkaround

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
It was reverse physics in 1989? I cant vouch for how valid the paper was, I wasn't even in grade school when it was written. I thought it brought up some good considerations though.

MIDNJAC is right, I've heard of this puckered nozzle, It's actually taught immediately after API.

Gee, sounds like one learns some interesting things in this API. I bet one would probably learn even more about Hornet fuel burn once they got to the RAG and actually flew one.

bluesig1

sure thing
None
Gee, sounds like one learns some interesting things in this API. I bet one would probably learn even more about Hornet fuel burn once they got to the RAG and actually flew one.

I was originally being sarcastic. thinking it it was a dirty reference, in my ignorance. As referred to in the second post on this page. Damn the Internet and its ability to show inflection:D

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
VHF, UHF, FM1, FM2, and the SATCOM (Hi Freq in older aircraft but its being replaced). Add too that the Blue Force Tracker and Longbow IDM to send digital traffic....
All that just so you can say HOOAH to everyone.....