• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Super Bowl XXXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Alright, we have a little over a half hour before kickoff. Who's your pick?

The Pats beat my Titans, and I don't want Vinaterri and his boys to get lucky again. Go Panthers!!

eric1516

I have Panthers over the Patriots. The Patriots beat my Colts and I wasnt happy about that. Plus, I'm looking forward to the commercials.

-Eric
Phil 4:13

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Before the game started, I said Vinaterri would miss at least ONE kick.

I was right

megan620

EA-6B ECMO/IA Wife
I didn't really care who won...but I was glad we had an exciting game that made it worth watching more than just the commercials!

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
My favorite commercial was the very first one with the preppy guy and his dog going to get the Bud Light. Then the good 'ol boy told his mut of a dog to "get a Bud Light" and bit the preppy guy right in the bad place! I laughed! Good stuff. Too bad Vinatieri had to win it for them again.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Uh, excuse me, but I do believe he was the clutch at the end HAHAHHAHHAA shame on you for betting against the Pats ... Pat.

kevin

belichik = defensive god = proves once again that defense wins championships (ie, not the colts, chiefs, eagles, or packers), although if carolina had one it would have proven the same thing. 15 wins in a row is outrageous. but john fox....why do you call timeout with 1st down inside the 15 and over a minute left....with brady sitting on the opposite sideline. cost em the game even more than the botched kickoff. the final nail....the last pass to set up the field goal where a subtle mistake (db basically played the receiver like zone coverage) by the secondary ruins everything, and when did that happen previously? how about the packers against the eagles.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, the pass coverage was real weak for the Pats that game. You can't let Carolina do that, as it was shown. Beautiful plays on both sides, but almost winning is like being almost dead :)

Warlord

SNA Hopeful
GO PANTHERS!!!! The thing you may all forget is that they're still 10 million under the cap, with barely any free agents... Steve Smith, Peppers, and all the boys will be back next year, and will win it next time.. not lose on some fluke drive by Tom (sux) Brady... thanks to a botched Kasay kickoff.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Umm . . . wouldn't that be "almost alive?"
icon_smile_wink.gif
I wish I hadn't had to watch Bill Belichick get ANOTHER Super Bowl ring. That's three of the $%^&^%$ things between him and Art Modell.
grumpy_125.gif
But I suppose being a poor Browns fan is my own fault anyway. Must . . . resist . . . urge . . . to . . . throttle . . . Butch . . . Davis . . .

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's the time of the Patriots folks...us New Englanders have suffered long enough, it is our time! LOL

twidget

Deskaholic
Hey nittany03, it's not your fault you're a Browns fan, it's inescapable for those of us from Northeast Ohio (I went to Edgefield Elementary in Canton when I lived off Cleveland Ave.)

After another horrible season, there's nothing that says Cleveland like watching Bill Belichick win another Super Bowl, just after John (@!$#^* ~+&$!%=) Elway
devil_125.gif
gets enshrined in...Canton. AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH.
banghead_125.gif

Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow...
We're all undefeated as of today.
football_125.gif

beau

No.......the curse is still alive!!!!.......Bill Buckner.....Bill Buckner!!!!
headache_125.gif
Damn you New Englanders and your curse.......Damn you all to hell!......hehe!
spin_125.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.