• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Summer Cruises

Status
Not open for further replies.

ET-Mike

A-Pool Junkie
You are the only 1/C ? That is crazy. I am going in the third phase to the east coast. I did my physiology stuff at P'cola. I have had my fill of Power Points for the next year. How did they decide what squadron you would be with? P-3's wouldn't be bad, and hey, everyone likes BBQ!

pjxc415

pilot
I'm an MO who got screwed out of going to CAX. Now I'm headed to Little Creek for an amphib cruise from 25 May - 18 Jun. Anyone else going to be there?

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Has anyone's orders for summer cruise been modified at all?

I was supposed to leave next wednesday for New London, CN to pick up an SSN. It turns out that my cruise got cancelled! My new one is a n SSN from San Diego to Pearl! Talk about luck!

snizo

Supply Officer
If you're meeting up with a sub .. then expect your orders to change even right up to the day you leave. When I did mine a while back, the dates were changed a good 6 or 7 times in the month prior to leaving (right up to the day before I was supposed to leave one time). Actually -- the location changed too. For a while I was gonna be visiting like 5 different countries...

Status
Not open for further replies.