• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Summary of cruise

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
It sucks. If you're lucky, you'll drop a few bombs. If not, just 7 months of hanging out on the ship with 5000 of your best friends.

Questions?

Boomer91

I did two on the TR when I was enlisted. Groundhog day, every day. What will make or break your cruise will be the amount of ports you hit. Though I can't speak for the pilots/nfo's, it 's not the greatest thing in the world but you come back with some good sea stories. I found work-ups and sustainment ops to be alot worse. GQ after GQ, after man overboard, after man overboard.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It sucks. If you're lucky, you'll drop a few bombs. If not, just 7 months of hanging out on the ship with 5000 of your best friends.

Questions?

Maybe it wouldn't suck so much if you were flying a T/M/S that was actually contributing to the GWOT. ;)

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor

Questions?

You know what sucks even more? Cruise, home for 3.5 months, cruise again. Is your airwing not on that great program?