• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Sorry for sounding paranoid, just really want to have this right and not waste a trip up there if my class got bumped.
I should have mentioned in my previous post, these orders are for the 09 May class (next Sunday). I don't see a spot on this sheet for a sig/stamp but I will get in touch with my recruiter and see if he knows differently. When I left his office he said I was "complete and good to go" so maybe they'll just take this.
Thanks again.

Edit: There is a printed signature between lines 7/8 but I don't know if thats what makes it official - I think thats who it says to return the orders to if theres an issue?
Is it bad that I recognize how clueless I sound?

If they're for Sunday, I'd be getting ready to go...but that's just me...

nugget61

pilot
ONU - I don't have the stamp which is bothering me. No reply yet from my OR.
Synix - I need this worked out and to get my dental records and I should be good to hit the road next week.

Travis2688

Nugget,

This is in response to the PM you sent me. I can't send PM's because I don't have 50 total posts...Anyway, I am BDCP and my OR said that my orders would not be cut until after I graduated. I graduated this past Saturday and he said he was going to get my orders to me first thing Monday morning. So I'll compare mine to yours after I get them and let you know...

marathonman

I have a quick question, not sure if this is the place to post it but I figured someone might know....

I'm working on my OCS application, I'm just about done but it asks for Officer Program Preferences, followed by an example that looks like a designation code. Is there any place I can find a list of these codes for the application and what programs they refer to? Thanks for your help!

flager

Banned
Advantageously, the article is really the best on this precious topic. I agree with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to read your incoming updates. Saying thankx will not just be adequate, for the increadible lucidity in your writing. I will right away grab your feeds to stay privy of any updates. Fabulous work and much success in your business endeavors! Regards, flager

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
I know it varies, but how many miles do you end up running each day?

When you run outside the most you run in a day for PT is to the carriers and back which is like 2.6 miles I think. (Not counting any sort of sprint workout that goes along with that)

As for other running....who knows?

Running should be the least of your worries. I always thought run days were the most relaxing for PT unless you got drafted up to the fast group and weren't fast.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
On a related note to running, will we be allowed to have our own stash of energy bars and sports drinks?

On this note I planned on leaving some sort of snacks in my car for chance of POV run. Are pov runs still something that classes are getting? I know this prob various on class candios and your di.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
On this note I planned on leaving some sort of snacks in my car for chance of POV run. Are pov runs still something that classes are getting? I know this prob various on class candios and your di.

I had a bag of ChexMix in my car. Never got a chance to eat it until we got liberty (Week 8). Don't bother. Just go to the NEX/Commissary when you get liberty and pig out.