• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
a folded towl on the desktop has made a quick ironing board...

RabidMoose

I'm not sure if this was asked yet or not...but what happens if you break wind by mistake and the DI hears it? Or if you let an SBD loose and he gets a nice wiff...? I definitely have a good bit of CH4 in the system and have been thinking about this one...

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
I'm not sure if this was asked yet or not...but what happens if you break wind by mistake and the DI hears it? Or if you let an SBD loose and he gets a nice wiff...? I definitely have a good bit of CH4 in the system and have been thinking about this one...
Bad things.
Change in username and/or avatar in 3....2....1....

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor

There was a BDCP guy in my class who got attrited. The ONLY thing I remember about him being known to the DIs publicly, was that he farted once and got killed by the DIs. He went to great lakes and is now enlisted. Does this mean farting = attrition from OCS? No, but that's all I can figure for this one dude...

*totally serious. This isn't a joke. This guy used to be on AW too.

m26

Contributor
Otto, I feel compelled to ask, even though I know better...

Was it a contest-caliber... specimen... or was it one of those no-muscle-control numbers?

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Methinks you worry too much. They are very creative in finding ways to apply group or individual attention. A loud noise just gives them something to work with for that moment so they don't have to be inventive. As you get further down the road, you might even see humor in their ways.

scottwith1t

east coast
pilot

farting is strictly off limits at OCS. it should never happen. if you cannot contain yourself for 12 weeks then you shouldn't be allowed in an enclosed cockpit.

break wind and get beat, break wind twice and get sent to H, break wind for a third time and get sent home.

god forbid you shart... we had a kid shart and he got disappeared during the night. no one ever heard from him again, not even his family. we think he got sent to the lesser known "F" class which is rumored to be similar to H but with more smellyness. no one ever returns from F class.

skim

None
Contributor
I think you should be more concerned when you get caught looking down in the group shower too long during indoc....

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I think you should be more concerned when you get caught looking down in the group shower too long during indoc....

Hey! It's not gay if you look, only if you touch. :eek:

Plus, only the REALLY notorious ones end up with callsigns like "Meat" and/or "Ga(y)zer".

Stupid question:

"group shower"? :scared_12

Yeah, group shower. Get used to it. You will have NOOO privacy for at the VERY least like 6-8 weeks. The ONLY privacy I had in the head was dropping a deuce and you'll still probably have candidates pounding on the stall waiting in line.

Ever pissed with 4 other dudes into ONE toilet/urinal? You will. At THAT point, it's kind hard NOT to have to look at other johnsons. That was the BEST part about first liberty.... PRIVACY!

On a side note beyond this awkwardly homo-erotic post, this multi-quote tool is AWESOME! :D

m26

Contributor
April 2nd Otto....

Goddamnit. This is why I skipped gym in HS. :irked_125

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor

This Marine Recruit Training, but who knows what games they want to play.

That from the movie (documentary) Ears. Open. Eyeballs. Click.

GREAT documentary with absolutely NO commentary. It just shows the cycle of Marine recruit training.

And as for Games? I seem to recall a Chief who liked to say:

"Oh.... you wanna play games, huh?!?! Well I'm Milton fucking BRADLEY! I can play games all day! Get on your face right now!!"

:D

skim

None
Contributor
If im not mistaken, I believe that he is now at OCS. Have fun gents...

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
There are individual shower stalls at Newport. But that doesn't mean you won't have some group fun during Indoc.