• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

STUDY HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE

I am trying to get into the Navy as a pilot and I have taken the aptitude test already and not done so well. I passed to be an officer, but not a pilot. My problen areas were the mechanical and aviation and nautical information. If anyone knows of some good study material it would be a great help. I fear that I just do not know where to start. I already have the arco studyguide, but any suggestions otherwise would be greatly appreciated.
This is something I really want to accomplish and be good at.
Thanks
Nate Doptis

nate doptis

ghost_ttu

I'm saying this as nice as possible, but go to the search facility on this site and type in ASTB or astb. Begin reading and you will be good to go.

NATE

Thank you for the suggestion, I will have to go over all of that with a fine tooth comb tonight, I am on office time now and ducking my bosses. I s there any other advice anyone might have. I saw a few messages about a sample astb that might be out there somewhere and was wondering about that as well as the Marine corps study guide book.
Any info, please help.
Thank you again!
Nate

nate doptis

Ray

Flying a flight sim on computer now and then will help the orientation part.

Honk if you demand satisfaction.

Hartman

Nate,

You'll feel bad about reading AirWarriors on company time for a while until you finally make the decision to join the military. Then you'll read it as much as you want AND complain to IT about the slow connection.

Go for it, dude!!! Read AirWarriors while the boss is walking by and tell him what a great site it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.