• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Strike Fighter Ball 2006 video

VFA-203 Forever

So You Like To Put fishsticks in your mouth?
Great Video. Does any of you Hornet guys know if any VFA squadrons sell the Strike Fighter Balls (Like some of the VF units did with Fighter Fling)?

Noticed alot of VF-213 05-06 Final Cruise Video footage in there (Anyone besides me find it odd for quite a bit of 31/213 Turkey footage in a Strike Fighter Ball Video when half the time the sides were bashing each other? :confused: )

cosmania

Gitty Up!
pilot
Great Video. Does any of you Hornet guys know if any VFA squadrons sell the Strike Fighter Balls (Like some of the VF units did with Fighter Fling)?

Noticed alot of VF-213 05-06 Final Cruise Video footage in there (Anyone besides me find it odd for quite a bit of 31/213 Turkey footage in a Strike Fighter Ball Video when half the time the sides were bashing each other? :confused: )

Free Love, man. . . Free love.

No, I think when they closed down FitWing they actually consolidated the Tomcats and Hornets into one organization. I could be wrong, I'm sure Hey Joe will fix me.

Sarge

CNAF COS
pilot
Contributor
No, I think when they closed down FitWing they actually consolidated the Tomcats and Hornets into one organization. I could be wrong, I'm sure Hey Joe will fix me.

You are correct! All the remaining Tomcat squadrons were under Strike Fighter Wing Lant with the east coast Hornets after Fighter Wing disestablished.