• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Still no SWO slots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Hey I was just kidding

bch said:
Damn a highschooler trying to talk smack... Dude you are not even in A community yet.

I was just mocking the guy's comment. I didn't mean to play it off like I was talking smack... it was just mockery of his aviation community comment.

Road Program

Hangin' on by the static wicks
None
Dude...I just realized something. If they're going to "force" all these people to go NFO, does that mean the DOR policy is going to change? Is this just the Navy's way of saying we don't want you, but we're not going to kick you out?

I really do have a hard time seeing how the Navy is going to force people to participate in voluntary high-risk training.

KBayDog

Road Program said:
Dude...I just realized something. If they're going to "force" all these people to go NFO, does that mean the DOR policy is going to change? Is this just the Navy's way of saying we don't want you, but we're not going to kick you out?

I really do have a hard time seeing how the Navy is going to force people to participate in voluntary high-risk training.

Nobody is being forced to go NFO; the option is just being laid on the table. Many simply choose to accept it IOT stay in aviation - or to keep that steady beer money flowing.

DOR is still in eff-ezz-ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.