• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

STILL NEED ONE ROOMMATE IN PCOLA! Pics attached...

GMan1976

Banned
I have a killer 3 bedroom apartment in Governors Gate (luxury apts off Davis Hwy between NAS Pensacola and Whiting Field). Both my roomates are leaving for Corpus, and I have filled one spot so far. The apartment's common areas are basically furnished (kitchen, den, etc) with some room for more stuff too. Washer/dryer in apartment, and patio with full backyard and grills! There is 1 room for rent (rent is around $340 plus utilities). Available May/June 2006. Call or email me ASAP if interested!

-Greg
703-989-9781
graelson@alumni.gwu.edu

Attachments

• 100_0515.jpg
    100_0515.jpg
    823.9 KB · Views: 142
  • 100_0516.jpg
    100_0516.jpg
    651.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_0536.jpg
    100_0536.jpg
    553.9 KB · Views: 135
  • 100_0537.jpg
    100_0537.jpg
    616.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 100_0538.jpg
    100_0538.jpg
    525.4 KB · Views: 130
  • 100_0539.jpg
    100_0539.jpg
    544.2 KB · Views: 137
  • 100_0540.jpg
    100_0540.jpg
    454.3 KB · Views: 121

GMan1976

Banned
oh, also, the apartment has wireless internet, DVR digital cable, and lots of cool amenities within the complex too (tennis court, 2 pools, and 2 fitness centers amongst others).

highlyrandom

Naval Aviator
pilot
I was about to say "God forbid you should invest some of that money" like I always do for "luxury apartments" (looks like a great deal, by the way) but then I saw the old-school TV and reconsidered. You wouldn't believe how many SNAs have a 52" plasma TV in a big media cabinet that sticks out two feet from the wall, thereby making four thousand dollars absolutely useless. I'll spread the word.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
highlyrandom said:
I was about to say "God forbid you should invest some of that money" like I always do for "luxury apartments" (looks like a great deal, by the way) but then I saw the old-school TV and reconsidered. You wouldn't believe how many SNAs have a 52" plasma TV in a big media cabinet that sticks out two feet from the wall, thereby making four thousand dollars absolutely useless.

Whoa there, nothing wrong with a 55" hdtv. I have one myself, and personally thought it was a great "investment." Not to mention, that it doesn't require the use of four thousand dollars for a decent entertainment system. Nothing wrong with ensuring that one enjoys their liesure time. I've always found it funny that because person "a" thinks that tv's are a waste of money they judge person "b" and automatically assume that they are wasting their money. In my opinion, unless person "b" is affecting person "a", then person "a" should not worry. Now, should b need a loan from a for some reason, then yes feel free to offer advice and assistance to the point you see necessary. However, if the advice is unsolicited, what makes you think that we want to hear it?

And yes, I'm an E-6 who is going to college and I have a 55" hdtv that is absolutely outstanding, and am looking to buy a nice sound system to go with it.

gtg941f

pilot
fc2spyguy said:
Whoa there, nothing wrong with a 55" hdtv. I have one myself, and personally thought it was a great "investment." Not to mention, that it doesn't require the use of four thousand dollars for a decent entertainment system. Nothing wrong with ensuring that one enjoys their liesure time. I've always found it funny that because person "a" thinks that tv's are a waste of money they judge person "b" and automatically assume that they are wasting their money. In my opinion, unless person "b" is affecting person "a", then person "a" should not worry. Now, should b need a loan from a for some reason, then yes feel free to offer advice and assistance to the point you see necessary. However, if the advice is unsolicited, what makes you think that we want to hear it?

And yes, I'm an E-6 who is going to college and I have a 55" hdtv that is absolutely outstanding, and am looking to buy a nice sound system to go with it.

a^2+b^2=c^2

:icon_tong

lthackston

^^ If that user name isn't a dead give-away as to where you went to school, I don't know what is. I was a gte275i myself. Hope things are treating you well there.

A-4 Driver

If you will give me a fifth of that Saphire a month that I see sitting just outside your kitchen I will join back up and move back. A-4 Driver

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A-4 Driver said:
If you will give me a fifth of that Saphire a month that I see sitting just outside your kitchen I will join back up and move back. A-4 Driver
Saphire will do in a pinch, but any self-respecting man will make his G&Ts with Tanqueray. :D

Brett

highlyrandom

Naval Aviator
pilot
Whoa, big TVs are fine. I was referring to people getting giant cabinets to put their thin flat-panel TVs in, instead of on the wall which in my opinion is a lot cooler. Buy what you want, I have a lot of entertainment stuff too.

GMan1976

Banned
so.... remind me again how my thread about finding a roommate turned into a forum about televisions?

Anyone interested in the place?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
GMan1976 said:
so.... remind me again how my thread about finding a roommate turned into a forum about televisions?

This is airwarriors.com. Anything can happen to any thread. Just relax and go for the ride.

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
If i ever get my orders, I will be in touch. I put in for june. They freaking lost track of my flight physical so thats been holding me back

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
GMan1976 said:

Is beer included in the price?