• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sticky Idea: Wall of shame/buffoonery

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Wanted to pass on an idea that I had... How about we have a sticky that has a list of everyone that has gotten banned and what they did to earn it.

I think it'd be great. I recognize that I have less of a life than most, but more often than not I find myself (like others) searching for the idiotic things people say and the (often times severe) spanking they get as a result (to no avail).

I think it would provide another good dose of humor to the forum.

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Aww come on. You gottta admit, those of the RyanRossi crop are fine entertainment. But maybe we should bury this in the WARZONE instead of the FAQ section.

Or we could just deal with em the way Stewie does:

swerdna

None
Contributor
I also like reading things that got members banned. It's funny I guess. Some of the things people say are so stupid that it's laughable, myself included (once or twice).

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
If he went through navy basic he would have been required to jump off the 10m platform there as well.