• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stats for selected Mustangs class 189...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen

Stats for those selected for class 189...

While I didn't make it because my package didn't get there on time, any guys/gals out there that got selected for class 189 are more than welcome to share with us.

olympianchc

Fox Co....TBS
got in on an air slot.

B.S. medical/biomechanics from penn state
PFT-283
Grades-3.2
sat-1120
had some descent leadership stuff

good luck everyone

chrisneal22

got in on an air slot for 190
astb 6/7/7
3.2 gpa in Aviation Management at OK. State University
Private Pilots license
Air National Guard for 3 years
pft 22:34 run /18 pullups/100 crunch

OSO contacted me Thursday and informed me. Happiest day of my entire life by far!!!! Still feels like I'm floating on number 9!!!

Navy2Marine

Just found out from my OSO, that I am in for class 189. Damn talk about a good day; if I wasn't selected I was head for a carrier out of Norfolk and that was the last place I wanted to go.

Navy2Marine

Well I am going to try to check out of the command this week and hopefully sometime at the end of the month fly back to the states for a month of leave before I start

IT1toOfficer

Class 0606!!! New Ensigns!!! (as of Jan27th)
Class starts up that soon??? Wow... Thats so cool.. Should I start calling you sir now :)

CPLGRUNT

0311 Selected to 189

Hey, I am a Corporal that just got selected to OCC 189 June 5. My stats are as follows:

PFT: 280
ASVAB:92
Ref: 2 College Profs, Platoon Cmdr, Company CO (Maj), Bronze Star with V RS CO (Maj), Fire Team Leader from Iraq.
GPA: 3.68
Maj: Exercise Science
My Oso also told me that being a Marine NCO with combat experience in Iraq would be a major contributing factor for selection.

Anyone in the Maryland Delaware area going to this class??

bcatcher5

Selected OCC 190
Got accepted into 190-SNA
PFT- 285
School- State College
Major- B.S. Finance
GPA- 2.74
ASVAB-83
ASTB- 6/6
LOR- Navy LtCmdr; rest from my employers and bosses- have formal letters from them all
all-conf/state baseball player in high school and played in college

aviat24

Accepted 189-SNA
PFT-288
College-State school
Major-Professional Pilot
GPA-3.2
ASTB 6/6
Letters of Rec- Various people, however no one high ranking in the officer corps( 1 Marine LT/JAG and 1 Navy LTJG/pilot). My personal view on this is that it's better to get an LT or Ensign who knows you well(straight from the heart) than to have a Colonel or congressman/congresswoman who may not know you as well, unless of course they do.
Commercial Instrument Pilot with 300 hrs total time.
Athletics-
Greetings bcatcher5
Olympic Development in Water Polo(still trying to learn how to be a runner).

Looey

Accepted with air contract for 189 out of arizona

PFT: 292

GPA: 3.4 University of Arizona, B.S. Management

ASTB: 5/6/5

Refs: who cares? (worthless predictor of OC success)

ASVAB: 94

Status
Not open for further replies.