• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

STA 21 Choose ROTC wisely and arrive informed

haubby

None
Contributor
I concur with FRAM's assessment on the watering holes. I went there for a wedding last year and I was amazed at how cheap it was. My favorite place was the Penguin. A dueling piano bar. Girls galore

Red_

None
-$10,000 a year voucher should be enough to pay for all tuition, with a little extra coming back into the service member's pocket at the end of the year.

Wow, I wish. Unfortunately, we don't get to keep the money we don't spend.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
The money you don't spend, yes. Keep in mind that the $10,000 is for tuition, books, and lab fees. This is why it is prudent to keep the receipts for books to turn in at the end of the year.

CowTippingDwarf

Great posts. I am planning to go to either Denver (UC at Denver) or Salt Lake City (Weber State U.). No, I am not from that area, although I have family in Montana. I just want to get away from additional distractions. Anyone knows anybody from either of these schools?

Just to clarify, Weber State Univ. is attached to the U of U in Salt Lake City. The is also a different WSU (no relation to the one in Utah) that is attached to another school in Idaho. I am currently at the U of U and will graduate this December. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the U or WSU. Give it another month here and I will be a stash Ensign there until I leave for P'cola.