• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Squadrons in europe???

twice

So are there any air wings or squadrons in italy, spain, or england that an Intel o-1 could get sent to? :confused:

Bevo16

pilot
We don't have any squadrons there. I do know that there are some intel jobs in Greece and England. The one person that I know ho got one is going to their 2nd tour.

T

TXHusker05

I think there are a few land based intel slots open in Europe within one of the commands, but I am not sure if an O-1 on his first intel tour would be able to serve there right away. I'd guess most of the intel jobs over there are staff intel jobs at Naval Forces Europe, one of the European fleets or a joint command like EUCOM.

2sr2worry

Naval Aviation=world's greatest team sport
twice said:
So are there any air wings or squadrons in italy, spain, or england that an Intel o-1 could get sent to? :confused:

One angle would be to see if there's an ENS intel slot at the P-3 Tactical Support Center located in Sigonella. European based squadrons are a thing of the past. Have you considered Japan? Great duty station for an ENS.

Ralph

Bringing back an old thread, any units in Italy? An older thread there was a C-12 unit in England.

phrogpilot73

am I going to be taking this KingAir into a "hot" LZ?!?
tumblr_m719t5Hj9N1qkidce.png

OscarMyers

None
When I was in Sigonella in 2005 there was the catbird Gulf Stream, CTF-67 and some sort of HSL wing Det. I heard they're moving some ships to Rota if you wanna go play with the SWOs.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
When I was in Sigonella in 2005 there was the catbird Gulf Stream, CTF-67 and some sort of HSL wing Det. I heard they're moving some ships to Rota if you wanna go play with the SWOs.
The maintenance supply det....probably not much intel requirement there.

Renegade One

None
C-12 intel is an all-hands effort, Shipmate.
Seriously, I would think that any of the OCONUS Air Log Dets would have access to some sort of intel...country briefs; changes to THREATCONs at certain destinations, etc. Just didn't know if the Air Stations themselves have a dedicated Intel Officer or cadre.

KBayDog

Seriously, I would think that any of the OCONUS Air Log Dets would have access to some sort of intel...country briefs; changes to THREATCONs at certain destinations, etc. Just didn't know if the Air Stations themselves have a dedicated Intel Officer or cadre.

Don't know, don't care.

I just suddenly feel the need to go on a CONUS cross-country.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I'm already trying to figure out places I want to take a flying cream siècle.