• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Spreading the Word

Status
Not open for further replies.
As ASTB time approaches, I've started looking more closely at the ASTB gouge forms on this site.

My question is, can I give this to my aviation Lt to help out other people or is it gonna cause problems for someone? I'm assuming not, but I don't know if there's a regulation on this at all so I'm playing it safe so I don't end up ####ing somebody over.

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
The cover sheet on the Marine Corps study guide was prepared by a Captain I believe...It mentioned something about using it to help applicants prepare for the ASTB. So long answer short--It should be fine to show the Lt. Just make sure he sees the damned cover sheet! lol

Ray

They sell books on how to take the astb in the store so I really don't think it will be a problem. I used the hell out of mine. And it helped quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.