• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Spooky....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent00JP

Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came. So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo of what they claim to be her. This one was wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It took me a few seconds to find it, but when you do, it just stands out. Like one of those optical illusions. To save you some time, concentrate around the table. Best not to focus too much on one spot. Look around the table and toward the window. Click on the link below for the picture. Best to enlarge. For an added touch turn up the volume, it's faint, but the low murmur you hear was what got the photographer's attention first.

http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

tali264

agent, you suck. I was pretty close to the screen......
icon_smile_wink.gif
yikes!!

Goliath112

lol agent. I had that email too and man its real interesting. everybody take a look. And if you turn up your speakers then you just might hear the image whispering. I never heard it but try real hard.

man the wait is killing me

O-man

Thats good- I enjoyed that a lot- I too cant stop laughing and doing it over and over. You Need volume with this....

Hudson

I just showed this to a couple of my middle school students. They thought it was pretty interesting as well..lol

Agent00JP

That was precisely my response, too. I rolled onto the (hardwood) floor about to hyperventilate.... Then I sent it to my wife and watched as she about flipped over the back of the couch....

Still smiling...

JP

smprfi99

Alright, so I was looking and didn't see squat. So, I decided to bring up the other window that had Air Warriors on it to re-read the post on where to find her. Then it happened, keep in mind I wasn't looking at the screen anymore, and I still just about pissed my pants. Kudos on this one.

psrogers

Intel Officer
I can't stop laughing, and that bitch just screamed again. There it goes again, that is some really SCARY stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.