• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Spacial Apperception

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoconnor

For what its worth. Its a 1.6 meg download. Right-click on the link and 'save file as' Keep in mind that this is study material and not an actual test. I do remember that the Navy test was slightly different, but generally similar.

http://www.unc.edu/~aoconnor/navy/spacialApperception_study.pdf

04Hopeful

EA3 -> IS3 -> Intel O1(hopefully)
Thanks again Adam for posting this here!

Has anyone used the ARCO Mechanical Aptitude & Spatial Relations Tests book?

04Hopeful

This question maybe a repeat unfortunately I could not find anything when I did a search so bear with me as I ask it again.

I just finished studying the Spatial Apperception Test 3 that was posted here by aoconnor. My question is about #3 the answer key lists as "Climbing; no bank; flying out to sea" well I see everything but the climbing. If I refer to the picture I see more ground in the picture then sea which would leave me to beleive that it is actually diving. Anyone?

stocklover88

hey hopeful,

i think its a typo- #3 because i would have got a perfect score, and i definetely didnt see the climbing part... do you guys remember any questions form the ASTB test? specifically?

GTodd

That was nice of you to post that, but in my opinion those examples stink. They are from the ARCO and the test was different. The picture on the ASTB make it harder to tell land from sea and on the ASTB you some times have the planes banking the same way but at slightly different angles. Still nice thought.

aoconnor

Yeah, GTodd has a point, this posting is to give you a general idea of the test, it is not exact. Actually it has been a while since I took the test. Use the posting to get an idea, don't bank on it.

04Hopeful

Thanks for all the input, I agree it is just for practice, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything in the picture becuase I too would have had a perfect score except for that #3. I take the ASTB on Monday 25th so I will let you know how it goes.

GTodd

Hey man good luck on the test, I might have been to harsh the examples give you a good idea just expect them to be a little harder. Kick AS@ on the 25 04Hopeful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTodd

I did ok I got a 5/6 and now I am wating to hear that I got accepted to 184 jus keep practicing and use the time restraints when you take sample tests, the time is what will hurt you if you are not ready,.

Status
Not open for further replies.