• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Space Available AMC/MAC, and NALO flights

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
I managed to make it work out once before, but it seems the available info for Space A, AMC/MAC, and NALO flights is like pulling teeth. Somewhere, a website (PKI/NMCI ok) must exist that lists where planes are coming and going. I know I can call the various terminals, but they only list things 24-72 hrs out, and it doesn't offer connecting flight information.

It's almost impossible to figure out where you can get. Any tips?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Even squadrons requesting airlift support usually only get firm dates/times 72 hours out from NALO. AMC sources their requirements in that short a timeframe, so I don't think your're going to get much better than that. Many air terminals will post their space A info online. I know guys who have used it. Your best bet is to go where there is regular traffic (like between NASNI and Hawaii), then be flexible. That's the price of "free" travel.

Brett

fattestfoot

In it for the naked volleyball
I remember they used to have a website that you could check them on, but it got nixed somewhere around 2007 I think.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Transom has a web based service where you can check flights. It was on SIPR so I don't know if that's a show stopper for you.
You could look up the status of any AMC or NALO flight. No info on space A availability, but you can see what's coming and going into an airfield