• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Space-A travel guide

WishICouldFly

UO Future Pork Chop
Hey AWers,

I just got back a few weeks ago from traveling in Europe. I went via Space-A travel, and it was a great experience!
So, BDCPers, try it out if you get a chance. It's the best time, while you're still in college and don't have any duties to return to. Just make sure you have some leave time accumulated.

I have attached a guide to Space-A travel.

Attachments

• Space Available Travel for BDCP Collegiates.doc
    42 KB · Views: 284

Semper Jump Jet

Ninja smoke...POOF.
pilot
Good write-up. I've done space-a several times with good results but have run into some pitfalls too: once had to buy a plane ticket from Hawaii to SD, (not that bad), and I once got on a C-5 heading to Spain that diverted to Newfoundland. In December. And I didn't take a jacket. I ended up getting to Europe but space-a is like a box of chocolates...

WishICouldFly

UO Future Pork Chop
I once got on a C-5 heading to Spain that diverted to Newfoundland. In December.

Those damn C-5s and their problems. Someone I was flying with joked that you'd take off with four engines, climb with three, cruise with two, and land with one.

And I didn't take a jacket. I ended up getting to Europe but space-a is like a box of chocolates...

It is so true. Perhaps I should have emphasized more in my guide that you need to be flexible! Even Newfoundland flexible!