• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Space A Breast Surgery vs IDF

yodaears

pilot
I remember an episode of the Manshow back in the day that claimed the IDF will pay for breast augmentation as well. Can we do exchanges with the IAF?

Huggy Bear

pilot
I remember an episode of the Manshow back in the day that claimed the IDF will pay for breast augmentation as well. Can we do exchanges with the IAF?

Actually, our service will too. At least they will do the work for free if you buy the goods.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Same in the Navy/Marines. It's on a "space-A" type of deal on the surgical schedule, but yes, I'm told they'll do it. I'm thinking of getting a pair of C cups, just so I have something to pass the time with next deployment.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
The Breast Fairy lives in Israel!!

As for the Navy paying for the surgery, I had a couple of friends whose wives underwent the procedure. They had to pay for the actual inplant, but the medical procedure was free.
It was to keep the cosmetic doctors proficient in certain skill sets...

Kind of like CQ but only with boobs!!

Pepe

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
pilot
My wife is a nurse. They do the operations for free to give the plastic surgeons more practice. That way when they're putting your face back together it's not the first time they've seen someone's insides.

C? Really? It's free, get the big ones!

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
A SWO buddy of mine was dating another SWO who had gotten her tits from uncle sam. Said they did a pretty good job FWIW

yep

A SWO buddy of mine was dating another SWO who had gotten her tits from uncle sam. Said they did a pretty good job FWIW

When I was on a DDG a year ago a shipmate of mine got hers done. She got a long convalescent leave period too. When she got back her division gave her a hooters t-shirt and a round of applause for making it to work.

exhelodrvr

pilot

As for the Navy paying for the surgery, I had a couple of friends whose wives underwent the procedure. They had to pay for the actual inplant, but the medical procedure was free.

I wonder if they have a simulator for training, and if so, is it possible to get some time in it?

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
If you have the stomach for it, I'm sure you could find plenty of videos on YouTube of the procedures. It's not a savory process to watch, if you've ever seen Dr 90210. Seriously, that show's only cool when they show the "12 weeks later..." footage of the patients.

Huggy Bear

pilot

What he said. I have firsthand knowledge of this... My wife was an Air Force nurse and her roommate had them done. She cared for her roommate in the days following the operation. I offered to 'lend a hand' as well, but my offer was declined.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I mean maybe it's just me, but do you really want the guy doing your wife's boob job to be doing it for "proficiency"? I think I'd just rather have the guy who does them every day.

Cool as hell, nonetheless.