• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sooner invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

beau

Well the Sooners have made it! They will be invading that "ballot/voter twisting county" in January to meet FSU in the Orange Bowl as most of you already know. So all you Semi-null fans look out. I predict a very good game. Mostly a defensive battle for that is where the game will be won or lost. It will be interesting. BOOMER FREAKIN SOONER. It is so cool to be an OU student right now!!!!! Now I must study for finials.

Finch

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Ugh...finals. Mine start Saturday. Congrats on the Orange Bowl bid. We'll be 250 miles to the north in the Citrus Bowl. Well, I won't...I'm going to be in the Caribbean on board the Voyager of the Seas [insert Titanic theme song here]!

War Eagle!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Tripp: Eagle or Tiger, make up your mind, sheez...

Finch: Go Stoops!!

GO GATORS!!

Tripp

quote:
Tripp: Eagle or Tiger, make up your mind, sheez...
http://www.auburn.edu/athletics/nickname.html

Go Sooners! Beat the CrimiNOLES!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Tripp: Whatever you need to tell yourself to make it easier to go to sleep at night... jk

GO GATORS!!

Tripp

You're just jealous. BTW, I saw on ESPN that Spurrier might leave for the Redskins job? Now that would make everything else in the SEC (Alabama going 3-8, Jim Donnan fired after going 7-4, South Carolina going 7-4...period) seem normal!

Status
Not open for further replies.