• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Social Security Card

Daniel M

At the moment I am unable to find my social security card. I am planning on submitting my BDCP application packet next week in order to get in for the May board. Are there any documents that they will accept in lieu of my social security card?

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
At the moment I am unable to find my social security card. I am planning on submitting my BDCP application packet next week in order to get in for the May board. Are there any documents that they will accept in lieu of my social security card?

Why not call your OR? Meanwhile, why not request another one?

Bergers2short

None
Request another one ASAP. When I went to MEPS, my recruiter told me that I could bring my passport and driver's license instead of my social security card which turned out to be wrong. Luckily, my family lives 20 minutes from MEPS so I was allowed to wait for my dad to come and bring it. But they were going to send me home and reschedule without it. So even if you can get by without it on your application (which I doubt), make sure to get ahold of it soon.

Daniel M

I did call my OR and he told me all they needed was a photocopy, they didn't need the original. Thankfully I do have a copy on hand so I can use that. Meanwhile I will request a replacement ASAP, especially if they need it MEPS. Thanks for the replies.