• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Soccer in P'cola

beau

yeah, I played during API....go online to http://www.pensacolasoccer.com/

it was a great little 5 vs 5 on a smaller field.....imagine indoor soccer...but out doors.

ALL you Soccer haters must never have played ....I've seen may bones snap in soccer games....it aint no pussy sport. Of course I'm baised cause that was my Sport growing up.....Its one of those sports though...fun to play, sucks to watch (unless its world cup IMHO).

oh...and I do agree....Divers can ruin this sport......really, Get the F up and play....you have know idea how mad I get when people take a dive...most of the time the Refs see right through that ****....man if I was a ref...i would throw out yellow cards to divers..."ALL, DAY, LONG" -J Dizzle

MarineAir

Future Naval Aviator
ALL you Soccer haters must never have played ....I've seen may bones snap in soccer games....it aint no pussy sport. Of course I'm baised cause that was my Sport growing up.....Its one of those sports though...fun to play, sucks to watch (unless its world cup IMHO).
I couldn't agree with u more Beau. As a former goalkeeper, I've also seen and had my share of "pussy" injuries. broken collarbone(me), getting kicked in the face(me), getting stamped on the head with studs(me), nice shin bones sticking out of shins and the list goes on.