• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

So this is what I heard...please confirm/debunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

sludge31

There are alot of killer (literally) DIs at OCS right now...3 scout snipers that I know of...all of the DIs are in great shape and are fantastic at what they do...but, there are Chiefs out there that can run (Chief Q: 6.4 mi. @ 6 mi/min) and are strong as hell (Senior Ky, Chief Smp and Chief Cmn)...They are all good at what they do also...just go there with a positive attitude, because if you leave there with gold bars, you will definitely appreciate what the Chiefs and the DIs have done for you...and, the respect is mutual...if you earn it, you will most definitely get it in return upon graduation and thereafter...ironically, my class officer was the only Bag Of A$$ in my class team...$0.02

ThetaChi

pilot
The DI's tend to tear you down and the Chiefs tend to build you back up. When my class members had problems, they went to talk to the Class CPO, not the DI. I was amazed at the impact that the Class Chiefs had on OCS...they were all truely professional. That is true of everyone in your class team. But that is not to say that they are soft. There are a couple of those guys (and women) that really kept you on your toes when they were around.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
metro said:
Okay, so KyCntryBoy and I were up at Great Lakes this past weekend for his brother's graduation from boot, and we heard some scuttlebutt that instead of Marine Gunnery Sergeants/Staff Sergeants as DIs at OCS, that we will now have Chief PO RDCs (Recruit Development Commanders, I think) as DIs. Can anyone confirm or deny this rumor?
test

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
ThetaChi said:
The DI's tend to tear you down and the Chiefs tend to build you back up. When my class members had problems, they went to talk to the Class CPO, not the DI. I was amazed at the impact that the Class Chiefs had on OCS...they were all truely professional. That is true of everyone in your class team. But that is not to say that they are soft. There are a couple of those guys (and women) that really kept you on your toes when they were around.
asdfasdfasd

Status
Not open for further replies.