• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Skydiving Sex...or how dude just put the mile high club to shame

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Funny, although it's barely R rated. I suspect most (if not all) of the "sex" was simulated.

Brett

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I suck at the internet. I couldn't get Liveleak to give me the goods, only link farms.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
Google search term: skyding sex: Liveleak

It's the second search result. . .(but even more disappointing than the Paris Hilton scandal vid)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This is total horse sh!t. The fact that people are looking for a reason to put someone in jail or give someone a fine is blood boiling.
I know - isn't it ridiculous? "Well, if they jostled the pilot in any fashion, well, that's a prosecutable offense." They're searching for an excuse. This is an example of a video being pixelated and people making assumptions about what's behind the pixels without realizing how uneventful it really is. This is what we get when we empower a bunch of self-righteous religious zealots.

Brett

OSUbeaver

Time to musk up
pilot
Thank God for the wind noise, listening to her talk on the way down would be unbearable, mom and dad must be thrilled.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
No shit... Now they want to give legal status to embryos.
Will this mean that merely being pregnant in the US will be sufficient to establish an "anchor" for illegal aliens and the citizenship of their unborn children? Watch out for those pesky unintended consequences, GOP. :)

Brett