• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

skipped the XD...went Sig instead

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Good call on old Winchester Dirty/White Box...the Pabst Blue Ribbon of ammunition. :D How much of that stuff have I put through my pistols?

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
metro said:
Good call on old Winchester Dirty/White Box...the Pabst Blue Ribbon of ammunition. :D How much of that stuff have I put through my pistols?

uh-uh my friend, Wolf is the PBR of ammo.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
TXHusker05 said:
Excellent choice on the Sig, one of the most comfortable guns to hold and fire for almost anyone and they work like a charm. I have a 226 chambered in .40 and it fires wonderfully. Very smooth. As with Bubba, I have trouble holding a Glock... it just doesn't feel right. The Sig is a perfect fit. Excellent buy at a steal of a price. Very good find. Does it have the DAK trigger system?

Hogue grips are also wonderful and highly recommend them.

Mine is DA/SA.

perotti17

Try

www.sportsmanguide.com

They supply cheap ammo and low shipping costs. I bought 1000 rounds for my AR-15 for $94 total (tax and shipping included). You need to purchase a membership, but its only about 20 bones. Well worth it. You also have to navigate a little while too. The site has tons of other cool stuff to smoke your paycheck on. Also, Wolf may be the PBR of ammo, but Blazer is the Schlitz/Natty Lite.

T

TXHusker05

NozeMan said:
Mine is DA/SA.

I'd prefer the DA/SA trigger but I got a really great price for my DAK trigger SIG and jumped over it. It is fairly nice but I'd like to find a 229 similar to the one you found, great price too.