• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Site updated

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
All,

Couple items:

- Site has been updated to the latest software (no real impact to end user)
- Reinstalled the front page (should make A4s happy)

So, to get to the front page, you can just type in www.airwarriors.com, and that will take you there, or select HOME from the navigation bar. The AW's logo at the top of the page will take you to the main forum overview page. Or you can select FORUM from the left navigation bar on the HOME page. Clear as mud, eh?

- Added Google Search of Airwarriors to the front page for those wanting to search the site more in depth
- Turned ads back on for front page, playing with it a bit, haven't decided what I am going to go with
- Some members were asking about the old donation link, added it to the front page

Going to try and get the chat showing who is online later. We shall see.

John

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
Now I miss the New Threads link under the Welcome, Kickflip89 thing.

Ah well, I vaguely remember the front page from when I first started lurking here :D. I will adapt and overcome!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Just curious, are contributors still not supposed to get ads? Because I do now...
You should stop seeing the ads tomorrow (contributors), once I finally settle on where the ads are going to be displayed, right now everyone sees them.

skidz

adrenaline junky
Thanks for giving more options other than paypal to donate, I might just do that soon once I get some in my account.

I saw that Brett is now the highest poster, what happened to FlyNavy? I've been out for a while and remember him all the time before.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Thanks for giving more options other than paypal to donate, I might just do that soon once I get some in my account.

I saw that Brett is now the highest poster, what happened to FlyNavy? I've been out for a while and remember him all the time before.

One of them started his real job. The other soon will... :)

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
You should stop seeing the ads tomorrow (contributors), once I finally settle on where the ads are going to be displayed, right now everyone sees them.
I'm still seeing some ads. Usually at the bottom of the page.