• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Shuttle Launch

tiger84

LT
pilot
Beautiful. I almost considered driving the 500 miles to the cape after muster this morning...almost.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
Just watched it from Daytona Beach... amazing......

I've seen a night launch in person up close and this was just as cool

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Saw it on my front lawn in Cocoa visiting at home. Cool stuff, it never gets old. Now that I think of it, that's the only time I remember that it went up on time, the day it was planned, no delays and no mishaps whatsoever.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
Saw it on my front lawn in Cocoa visiting at home. Cool stuff, it never gets old. Now that I think of it, that's the only time I remember that it went up on time, the day it was planned, no delays and no mishaps whatsoever.

Actually, it was supposed to go up in February.

Even though I've seen it before up close, it still drew a genuine 'oh my....' jaw drop from me..

millerjd

Stayin' alive
One of the few days I was glad I wasn't on the flight schedule because I got to take this picture:

download

Can't post photos that are in your yahoo mailbox...

alrodeck

Uhh, what is the next step in the EP?
Best place I saw it was from 8000 feet in a P-3C off the coast of Jacksonville. Followed it all the way past when they dump the boosters on IR. God I love AIMS!