• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Shoulder Cracking

BDfan88

For the past few months, Ive been experiencing cracking/popping in my right shoulder with no pain at all. I suspect it may be from golfing over the summer (at least 1x/week). It cracks when I fully rotate my arm in a circular motion. What can I do to get rid of the cracking? My concern is that it will turn into an issue down the road at OCS. Thanks.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Dude, I pop my knees daily. And my knuckles. Who cares? As long as there's no pain or limited range of motion and there's no history of seeing a doc about it.... who would know or care about it?

Brunes

pilot
I don't always agree with Otto..but I will on this one. I can't tell you how many knees, shoulders, and ankles I hear popping during a Crossfit workout...until it hurts or interferes with your golf swing-Just don't worry about it.

MasterBates

Chrondotion and Glucosamine seem to help my shoulders. Not sure if it's a placebo effect or not.

Also, doing 10-20 reps front raises and side raises with moderate weight seem to help.

Cable raises if you have access to a good cable machine.

Yankee Uniform Tango
Chrondotion and Glucosamine seem to help my shoulders. Not sure if it's a placebo effect or not.

72064501_400x400.jpg

What he said. I take these pills twice a day and they do wonders for strengthening your joints and cartilage. You can get different a brand, but make sure you get the Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM triumvirate.