• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Should I retake the OAR test?

JusoDon

Hi there,

I am planning on retaking the OAR test in a few weeks. The three main designators that I am interested in were CW, IP, and Intel. My OAR score was a 46 and my GPA out of college was a 2.8 so I would need a waiver there. I also have 5 years worth of IT experience along with IT Certifications such as CompTIA Sec+. What OAR score would be considered "competitive" for these designators? I do know that you need a 45 and above for Crypotoligic Warfare and a 50 and above for Intel and Information Professional.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hi there,

I am planning on retaking the OAR test in a few weeks. The three main designators that I am interested in were CW, IP, and Intel. My OAR score was a 46 and my GPA out of college was a 2.8 so I would need a waiver there. I also have 5 years worth of IT experience along with IT Certifications such as CompTIA Sec+. What OAR score would be considered "competitive" for these designators? I do know that you need a 45 and above for Crypotoligic Warfare and a 50 and above for Intel and Information Professional.

Welcome to the page. Take the time to search the forums to find your answer.

I would encourage exploring other OCS programs, as you have a fairly low GPA.