• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Service Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phiman

Do any of yall know when we should hear about how service selection turned out for the May '04 grads? Thanks.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I was a May '99 grad, and I found out during Xmas break of '98..... ea6blflyr should have the best insight into what the turnaround is nowadays. Best of luck!

trvsmrtn

pilot
I'm a May 04 grad too, and the wait is killing me. The admin lady at my unit said last week that the selection guys were about half way done. She said that there's alot of mistakes with the packages, plus there's a new staff working on the process at CNET which is slowing the whole thing down. She said she doesn't expect results till after the first of the year.

Farva1

F#@kin "A" Bubba !
pilot
I heard that my XO is expecting a fax tomorrow (12/18), but we'll see. I'd like to have a very merry Christmas if you know what I mean.

BYPASS

Alright, now, what about all of us waiting for NROTC scholarships. Anyone know when we'll find out?

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
out of the ten, yes TEN, MIDN 1/C at my former unit, all of them got Aviation. Two were designated to NFO. Mind you, some of these people didn't have the greatest scores/records in the world. I found it incredible that they ALL got it. I hope the luck swings to yall as well.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
****Update:
All the service selections that were released verbally were incorrect due to a computer glitch....So the service selections are not finalized no matter what you've heard. The FINAL selections should be out prior to the New Year.....Sorry to be the bearer of bad news....but keep holding your breath!
ea6bflyr
icon_smile_sad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.