• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Service Selection Results

RiceOwl06

Mules,
Congrats on getting pilot and thanks for letting the rest of us know that the word is out now. Now, I can commence bugging my unit so that I do not have to wait till next month to find out my fate.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Break out the good booze!

SCORE.

Best. Christmas. Ever.

(Yes, I got pilot.)

Best gift EVER! I got pilot too! Woohoo!!!!:icon_smil \

Best of luck to the rest of you waiting to hear and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

jai5w4:icon_smil

...Oh, and my CO also said none of my classmates had heard anything from any communities (SWO, NFO, Pilot, or otherwise...). Just a heads up.

NAVYItalian84

I and a bunch of other guys from my unit just got the call. So far, WE ALL got pilot, at least the ones that put 1390 as first choice.

RiceOwl06

That is weird.... If it makes you feel any better my unit hasn't told me or anyone else anything about service selection, and probably won't. Maybe they are doing the selection in batches or something, though that wouldn't make much sense.

navysoccer18

FNG
pilot
Alright, what's up with Service Selection this year? I thought all the service selection results come in at once, but it seems like only a few people have gotten their results. Anyone heard word from their units about this...?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
navysoccer18 said:
Alright, what's up with Service Selection this year? I thought all the service selection results come in at once, but it seems like only a few people have gotten their results. Anyone heard word from their units about this...?
I'm sure they're released at the same time, but different units may have different ways of disseminating them. It's just like back in the day when advancement results came out. Some COs would hold quarters to advance people as soon as the results came out, and others would pussy foot around and play "I've got a secret" for a few days.

Brett

RiceOwl06

Whatever, they're doing, it just makes some of us (me) really antsy about finding out. Nothing can be worse than knowing the decision has been made, but having no way of getting that information. I know its killing me. I just want to know, one way or the other. It would be nice if they posted the results online or something.

Navyfan06

pilot
Riceowl06 I feel your pain. I too am hoping to find out something next week. I am sure that most of my LT's are now on leave so it will have to wait. But this is crazy I wish they would have called!!