• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Service Assignment

ajohn921

pilot
None
Our XO told us late August that they were targeting Oct 15 and then told us early last week that the boards had convened and we should expect word in a few weeks. Assignments cant come soon enough, and cameron, I plan on having the exact same celebration!

We were also told that there is a chance there will be no IRRs this year, but I dont know how much of that is the unit staff speculating and how much is coming down...As a 1390s/70s hopeful I'm not going to pay attention to it, but it would be quite nice!

Good luck to everyone!

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Many of the wise AirWarriors will advise us mids frequently and bluntly to get used to it.

Yes they will. Be prepared to spend the next 2-3 years of your life generally not knowing where you will be in a year, or what you will be flying. It sucks but it really isn't worth worrying about. I promise you will enjoy wherever you end up, even if you don't think you will before you get there. I even liked Meridian, and East Jesus doesn't stretch much further than that :)

ajohn921

pilot
None
We also heard from our unit staff we would hear early next week. Supposedly the list is sitting on a desk somewhere for approval before it makes it to units next week