• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selections Info Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twnupe3

I hit the pipeline in October, but I follow the board on a regular basis. I have heard the gouge about the P-3 #'s going down in the near future etc. Anyone in the pipeline have any information on the latest few selections? How man Jets, P-3's, E2/C2, E-6 and Helos? I know it changes week to week "Navy Needs" first, but for the guys in pipeline what are you expecting to see based on current trends? I know I have no control, not worried about it, I'm gonna get after it and let the chips roll, just looking to find out the current trends. Thanks in advance!

sna-vt3

I have heard that the jet percentage for Navy guys will increase to 40% after the end of the fiscal year (Sept 30). Apparently the people at BUPERS severely underestimated how many spots will be needed. If anyone has heard differently, or knows a good source to get reliable information, please don't hesitate to speak up.

Status
Not open for further replies.