• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selection wait time

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrklr

Geerst:
I was wondering if you have any idea on the time it takes for selection right into the pilot community after they get your application? Do you have any applicants right now that are waiting more than six weeks? It's been posted that they're not looking at apps for another 6 months or so, have you heard about this? I know that you won't know an exact wait time or anything, I'm just wondering if it's really going to be a matter of months of waiting to hear.

airgreg

low bypass axial-flow turbofan with AB driver
pilot
FYI - My application went in during the first week of November. 4 months ago. All timing depends on when the Navy gets its manpower needs for the next FY.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Originally posted by jrklr
Geerst:
I was wondering if you have any idea on the time it takes for selection right into the pilot community after they get your application? Do you have any applicants right now that are waiting more than six weeks? It's been posted that they're not looking at apps for another 6 months or so, have you heard about this? I know that you won't know an exact wait time or anything, I'm just wondering if it's really going to be a matter of months of waiting to hear.

jrklr,
I'm probably the one you referred to who said that apps may not be looked at for 6 months or so. LCDR Geers wrote that he expects things to pick back up much faster than that. Check out the post "BDCP aviation spots in 2004 and 2005." It's under the BDCP folder. LCDR replied to my post there. By the way, I'm just as anxious as anyone to find out what the deal is.

geerst

No new info to pass to you all. Pilot is still 100% for FY-03 and 68% for FY-04. No changes in 2 weeks. I know it is tough to sit and wait.

LCDR Geers

rhollin1

How do the communities of Supply corp, AMDO look for '04?

Thanks,

Pain...is weakness leaving the body

http://www.geocities.com/ronhollin/

Status
Not open for further replies.