• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selection Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kycntryboy

pilot
I am a sophomore and going for '06 pilot slot, my question is does anybody know when the selection board is meeting again, so when I can expect some word, because I heard they only meet once or twice a year, and if the meet it july or later, I might as well go for an '07 slot. And its hard to know where I stand as far as other applicants, is concerned, can anybody tell me where they think I would stand, any knowledge would be appreciated.

astb gpa
6's and 7's 3.357 in Agricultural Biotech.
56 oar (technical degree)
play football for UK
prt 83 situps
65 pushups passed physical
9:40 mile half

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I assume you're going for BDCP. If I remember correctly, the board meets way more often than once or twice per year. Also, I'm pretty sure there is not a way to know when they'll meet. The waiting is part of the game. Also, they want you to get to OCS fairly soon after graduation, so I don't see how you would be able to push your date back another year. I'd check with your recruiter and take his/her advice. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.