• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selecting as 1st in your class

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey nothing says "I love you" like a good Hummer come selection.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Originally posted by virtu050
according to my XO the ultimate goal of a SNA is not the wings of gold but to "place bombs on target and troops in zone" :)

gotta love harrier pilots.

That's funny since I don't recall any SNA, especially in primary, dropping bombs on target and troops in zone. Do the little blue bombs count?

airwinger

pilot
Virtua50 if you are in VT-6 ask your XO to tell you his shootdown story, I saw it once before on discovery wings, but theres nothing like the man himself spending 20minutes telling you the story, one hell of a Marine.

UINavy: Seen you posting alot, aren't they keeping you busy enough down the hall, maybe some IWO or some practice sims with ole Yeller :)

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wait until you get the "uhhhhhh not sure when you're gonna start" routine. It's better than any C*. Of course now I'm an expert at picking up trash (FOD).

Status
Not open for further replies.