• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selected for OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

olpa9901

Been there, (PNS) Done that.
I just found out that I'm selected SNFO, classdate in July 04 sometime.....
i'm almost speachless.

Meridiani

Congrats! Feels great, doesn't it?!
icon_smile.gif

paullatina

YeeHaw!! This is such as energetic post I had to jump in! I'm getting sworn in tomorrow at 1pm...can't hardly wait!!

Meridiani

Hey Paul,

The swearing-in is pretty cool. Plus, I got lots of nifty Navy goodies--hat, t-shirt, coffee mug, key chain, etc.. It's just like Christmas, and the best part is that you're finally in! Congrats again to you!

kevin

stacy, as i already said, congrats! feels even sweeter knowing how much you had to fight to get it. i perseverence is inspiring (so inspiring that i just used a 4 syllable word). my only advice is to try and look at the next 7 months as an opportunity to not only get ready mentally and physically but also enjoy colorado. if it wouldnt be for getting npq'd, i give my left youknowwhat to live there.

Meridiani

Several major interstates feed into the state of Colorado, as well as quite a few airlines. All you need is gas money or airfare; no need to donate any body parts to live in this great state. LOL.

kevin

i prefer to travel by loin cloth-covered donkey. but thanks anyway. by the way what does LOL mean? i see it all the time.

savingthisone

bouncy_125.gif
bouncy_125.gif
Congratulations. So glad to hear that your effort paid off. Was very worried, but so glad that all the crap have been hearing about PRK for SNFO had to be corrected to 20/20, was just that; crap.

Wishing you fair winds and following seas. God speed.

Meridiani

Thanks, savingthisone. I'm glad that SNFOs with PRK need not have uncorrected acuity of 20/20 too, cuz I'm afraid that staring at a computer screen (hazards of the job) might degrade my vision between now and my OCS date.

Meridiani

I loved that movie...hard to believe I saw it for the first time a few weeks ago. Where the heck was I in the early 90s? How did I miss it then? Hmmm... Anyway, I will positively think positive.
icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.